Alison Cusack is a breath of fresh air to the Maritime Industry as the Founder and Principal Lawyer of Cusack and Co Pty Ltd.
In 2018 Alison took a leap of faith on the pursuit to provide the industry with a values based legal firm designed to provide its clients with the flexibility to do things differently. She enables her clients to not only solve their immediate issues but to help their business manage their risk for the long term.
Alison is passionate about delivering a strong message when it comes to female equality in the shipping and transport industry. Skilfully, Alison’s delivery fosters meaningful reflection, forward thinking and resilience.
Having a rich and diverse set of experiences which spans over the shipping industry, legal knowledge and entrepreneur skill set, Alison delivers valued and purposeful messages. Empowerment, making a difference and innovation is at the forefront of her inspiring presentations.
Alison has presented as a speaker at the following events:
- October 2018: Speaker at MLANZ Annual Conference – Cartels in Australia and NZ
- February 2019: New Retail 2019 – Chair of Panel Discussion – Preparing to Fail
- May 2019: ASCI Panel – eCommerce and the Impact on Logistics
- June 2019: IMO Dinner – Key Note Speaker – Fearless Pursuit of Perfect Progress and Gender Equality
- July 2019: Maritime Lawyers Association Australia and New Zealand Panel – promoting Maritime Law to the Australia Law Students Association Conference
- August 2019: Co-Host and Closing Remarks of Women’s Logistic Forum
Information on Alison:
Available for: Keynote Speaker; Guest Speaker; Panel Speaker.
Categories: Law & Politics; Corporate Inclusion & Diversity; Leadership & Development
Travels from: Melbourne