Diana is a CPA by background who decided to take a leap and turn her passion into a business. She began a health and wellness business as a certified health and lifestyle coach drawing on her personal experience.
As a young child, Diana had insulin resistance syndrome, and as an adult she struggled with eating disorders. Diana firmly believes she was put through this path to show others that it can be healed. Her passion and purpose in life is to show people how being healthy is easy, and that people just make it far more difficult than it needs to be. Furthermore, it is her passion to show people that regaining their health allows every single other area of life to improve as well.
Watching her clients transform mind body and soul is what gives her life. Diana says that speaking and informing others of her knowledge and story is her divine given purpose and she will do everything I can to reach as many women as possible in my lifetime.
She is available to speak on a range of areas, including:
- including body image and the influence of the media and society
- creating a balanced healthy lifestyle that lasts
- why you’re not seeing the yo-yo weight roller coaster end
- disordered relationships with food and body
- her biography
- motivation for health, weight loss, fitness
- how to do all of the things we know we should be doing
- building healthier, more self serving habits
- creating your dream life and career
- using social media to build your customer base
- turning someone on the street into a client
Information on Diana
Available for: Master of Ceremony; Panel Speaker; Guest Speaker; Workshops.
Categories: Leadership & Development; Health & Medicine; Life & Motivational; Media, Blogging & PR; Sport & Fitness.
Travels from: Florida
Speaker Experience: Up and coming