Elizabeth is co-owner and group CEO of a group of three firms that service the marketing, sales support, and communications needs of clients in a range of business-to-business and consumer-focused industries. The three agencies are Recognition PR, Write Away Communications + Events, and Outsource. The agencies employ more than 30 people, plus up to 20 casuals, and has offices in Sydney, Brisbane and the NSW Northern Rivers. Liz co-owns the group with her business partner and husband Adam Benson.
Liz brings a knowledgeable, strategic, and solutions-focused approach to every part of her role, from developing client strategy and managing daily business operations to culture and team development. Liz has worked in large enterprises such as Telstra as well as being a small business owner, so she has a unique perspective on the issues and opportunities facing businesses in Australia.
Liz also has a strong philosophy around work-life balance. She believes that leaders set the culture for their teams and those who are serious about work-life balance should model it to their employees. She is passionate about innovation, women in the workplace, and team collaboration.
Liz has served on the executive committee of Jeans for Genes and is a Fellow of the Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA). In addition to the PR and marketing group, Liz also runs Bartletts Lane Meat, a pasture-fed beef business in the Northern Rivers with her husband Adam.
Liz is available to present on:
– Can women business owners have work life balance? How to run a business without it ruining your life
– Moving to the country – a survival guide for tree changers who run city businesses
– Do remote workers really work? How to build an effective, high performance small business and leverage remote workers
– Growing your business – a practical guide to the skills, support and experience you need to grow your business
– Understanding profit – the five disciplines every small business needs to generate personal wealth from their business
– Engagement, culture and people – what it takes to keep high performing teams, performing.
– The cash flow minefield – how to manage cash flows in a growing small business
– Acquiring a company – how to preserve value in a small business acquisition – and what they don’t teach you in business school
Information on Elizabeth:
Available for: Panel Speaker, Guest Speakers.
Categories: Business & Entrepreneurs; Corporate Inclusion & Diversity; Media, Blogging & PR
Travels from: Sydney