[Brisbane] Find your Voice – hosted by Sally Prosser
March 2 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC+10
Leadership and Mindset Expert Kathryn Maggs teams up with Voice Coach Sally Prosser to bring you this one-of-a-kind event where you’ll learn how to foster positive self-talk and tame those voices in your head then translate that into impactful and purposeful speaking.
Do you …
- Sit back and let others do the talking?
- Listen to those voices in your head that tell you you’ve got nothing of value to add, you’re not smart enough, it’s a silly idea or you’re not good enough?
- Go to speak up at work or in a social environment then stop yourself?
- Speak to yourself in a way that you would never speak to friends or family?
- Avoid situations where you might be asked to speak in front of people?
By the end of the day you will …
- Gain a deeper understanding of what self-limiting beliefs (your inner voices) you hold.
- A deeper understanding of how your real voice works, it goes way beyond your vocal cords.
- Think differently about how your voices (inner and real) can improve your life.
- Tools and strategies to conquer your inner voices and get the best out of your real voice.
- Increased confidence in your ability to use your voices.
Your real voice is a megaphone for your inner voice – take control of both and discover a lighter, more confident you!
Places are strictly limited so don’t miss out, book your place now!