Natasha is an Associate Director in the Forensic Services division at Vincents. She has 16 years’ experience in the accounting industry, with the past 11 years specialising in forensic accounting, litigation support services and business valuation.
Natasha’s primary areas of expertise are the preparation of expert reports for commercial litigation disputes, insurance matters and negligence actions, along with financial investigations, business valuations and assessments of solvency or financial capacity. She has assisted with, prepared and submitted forensic accounting reports used as expert evidence.
Natasha has provided training and presentations to solicitors, accountants, other professionals and students on a range of accounting, forensic accounting, business valuation and assessment of damages topics. The topics she is invited to present on include:
- Business analysis
- Key issues in assessing / critiquing / defending claims for economic loss
- Business interruption claims
- Business valuations
- Demystifying financial statements / Understanding public company financial statements
- Early career lawyers series – the basics of bean counting
- Understanding the role of an expert witness
Information on Natasha:
Available for: Panel Speaker; Guest Speaker; Workshops.
Categories: Finance, Tax & Accounting; Insurance & Risk Management
Travels from: Brisbane